Okay, so is this Chinese? Or maybe Mexican [Spanish, I mean]?
Okay, so is this Chinese? Or maybe Mexican [Spanish, I mean]?
Okay, I just found a bunch of quizzes that I did within three days of each other back in early October, I think. I got them from several people and I don’t think that I ever posted them or anything. Sorry if a couple of them are repetitive, and I certainly don’t expect you to read them all!! Enjoy whatever you do read, though!
>WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?: Emily Rose Olsen
>NICKNAMES?: Em, Mimi
>SINGLE OR TAKEN?: Single
>BIRTHDAY?: February 14
>WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Colorado
WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?: Going to start school
>WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU DID?: Took care of the 50 emails I got while I was in Kentucky
>WHAT IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU: Our red loveseat
>WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU ATE OUT WITH?: My family
>IF U WERE A TOY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?: A train.
>WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON?: England. Chatsworth, perhaps. =D
>WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?: I don’t know.
>HOWS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?: Nice. No more humidity!
>LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO ON THE PHONE?: My grandpa
>LAST PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU: Bailey
>LAST PERSON YOU TEXTED: Bailey (I’ve only sent two texts in my life… and both were to Bailey!)
>DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?: Absolutely!
>WHAT DO YOU THINK A TOBLERONE IS?: Surgical equipment? LOL
>U WEARING RIGHT NOW?: Blue T-shirt and jean skirt
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?: Nope
>WHO DO CONSIDER YOUR CLOSEST/BESTEST FRIEND?: Erica and Erin D
>WHAT WAS THE BEST ADVICE EVER GIVEN TO YOU?: Good question
>DO U OWN A VEHICLE?: No
>HAVE YOU EVER WON A SPECIAL AWARD?: Yes
>WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE PLANS?: Do better at quizzing. =D
>FAVOURITE FOOD?: Mexican
>FAVOURITE FILM: No can answer… like too many
>LAST FILM YOU SAW AT CINEMA?: N/A
>FAVE BOYS COLOGNE: HUH???
>FAVE GIRLS PERFUME: I dunno.
>DO YOU LIKE TO DANCE?: Waltz!!!
>ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK ANYONE OUT?: I don’t go out.
>IF YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO ANTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Cordelia. Hahaha JK!
>HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?: Nope
>WHAT IS THE MOST STUPID THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?: *ahem* That’s also a good question!
>DO YOU LIKE SCARY OR HAPPY MOVIES?: Both. But adrenaline is awesome!!!!!
>CHRISTMAS OR EASTER?: Christmas
>KISSES OR HUGS?: Hugs
>IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: The number of hours I work on Bible memory. Hey! I actually CAN change that!
>WHAT COLOUR ARE YOUR PYJAMAS: Blue. Did this originate in England or something?
>WHAT COLOUR’S YOUR TOOTHBRUSH?: Purple
>WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS QUIZ?: It’s a quiz
>DO U WANT UR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?: Sure!
>WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?: I don’t know who I’m sending this to yet
>WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?: No one
>WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: The feeling like I’ve let someone down.
>WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?: “Is Erica out of bed yet?”
>ROLLER COASTER, SCARY OR WICKED??: I don’t know.
>HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU LET THE PHONE RING BEFORE YOU ANSWER IT?: 3
>IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?: My grandma
>IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB IN THE WORLD WHAT WOULD IT BE: Wife and mommy!!!!
>IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?: Half full.
>WHATS YOUR FAVE NUMBER?: 33… or NOT hehe (Two people might get that) [My apologies to the rest of you; if you want to know, just ask]
>CHOCOLATE – WHITE OR MILK? Milk
>ROOT BEER OR DOCTOR PEPPER?: Dr. Pepper
>MUD OR JELLY WRESTLING?: What?
>SKIING OR BOARDING?: Dunno
>DAY OR NIGHT?: Both
>SUMMER OR WINTER?: WINTER
>CAKE OR PIE?: Both.
>SILVER OR GOLD?: Gold
>DIAMONDS OR PEARLS?: Diamonds
>SUNRISE OR SUNSET?: Both again. (I’m boring, aren’t I? Selfish, too. I want everything!)
>HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN A BONE?: Nope. Not one of mine, anyhow. HA!
>DO YOU WEAR RINGS?: Sometimes
>DO YOU HATE ANYONE: Not currently. haha I try not to.
1. What book are you reading now? An Old Fashioned Girl
2. What’s on your mouse pad? Nothing. It’s just solid blue (solid UGLY blue)
3. What’s your favorite board game? Clue
4. Favorite magazine? WORLD or Answers
5. Babies? love ’em
6. Favorite sounds? Rain.
7. Worst feeling in the world? Didn’t I already answer this one? LOL Letting someone down
8. First thing you think of in the morning? Umm… so this is the same quiz over? “Is Erica out of bed yet?”
9. How many rings before you answer the phone? 3
10. What is most important in life? Serving God… and getting married. HAHA
11. Chocolate or vanilla? Mint. I know… I ALWAYS make the rules, but hey…
12. Do you like to drive fast? It’s a guilty pleasure. And yes, I have gotten into trouble for it. (Not with the law, thankfully!)
13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? *ahem* ALWAYS
14. Storms, cool or scary? SWEET
15. What type was your first car? Hot Wheels. (:P)
16. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yep.
17. If you could dye your hair any color what would it be? I would not dye my hair.
18. Ever been in love? Still no
19. Is the glass half empty or half full? Still half full
20. Favorite movie? No can answer this one. (still)
21. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Always
22. What’s under your bed? Scrapbooking stuff.
23. Say at least one nice thing about the person who sent this to you. This is terrible, but I don’t remember who sent this to me! I got back from KY and pasted all of the quizzes I received into a Microsoft Word document and I’m just now taking care of them!
Subject: 3’S ABOUT ME
Three jobs I have had : Paint fence, babysit, mow lawn
Three places I have lived: Kremmling, Steamboat, Denver area
Three shows that I watch: Hogan’s Heroes is all that I watch right now, but I like Perry Mason, Mission: Impossible, and Sue Thomas, too.
Three places I have be in: Airplane, car, house. lol
Three people who email me often: Karla, Facebook, and random people
Three of my favorite foods: pizza, Mexican food, dessert =D
Three places I’d rather be right now: A Bookstore, church, or camp
Three friends I think will respond: Nobody in particular
Three things I am looking forward to this year: Christmas cantata at church, Bible Quizzing, and Thanksgiving
place an X by all the things you’ve done and
Remove the X from the ones you have not.
Answer the 30 questions at the end and send it to your friends
(including me). This is for your entire life!
() Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
()Been to Canada
() Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida (fun in the sun)
(x)Been on a plane
() Been on the wrong plane
(X) Been lost
() Been on the opposite side of the country
() Gone to Washington , DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried to sleep
() Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with Crayons
() Sang Karaoke
() Paid for a meal with coins only
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t
() Made prank phone calls as a child
() laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
() Written a letter to Santa Claus
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
() Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
() Been skinny dipping outdoors
() Gone to the movies alone
() Gone roller skating
1. Any nickname? Mimi
2. Mother’s name? Mom
3. Favorite drink? Tea
4. Body Piercing? No way!
5. How much do you love your job? Mostly
6. Birthplace? Steamboat
7. Favorite vacation spot? I could imagine, but I’m not sure…
8. Ever been to Africa? Not yet.
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Not that I can recall
10. Ever been on TV? I don’t think so.
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? I try not to do stuff that doesn’t have a purpose behind it.
12. Ever been in a car accident? Nope
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? I ride a 4-door
14. Favorite salad dressing? Peppercorn Ranch or Thousand Island
15. Favorite pie? Apple, strawberry rhubarb, pecan, or various chocolate pies.
16. Favorite number? I don’t know… I could say ‘33’ again.
17. Favorite movie? Argh! I still don’t know! Hehe I could say… Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth), Emma (with Kate Beckinsale), Sense and Sensibility, Persuasion (with Ciaran Hinds), The Parent Trap (with Lindsay Lohan), and Jane Eyre (with Timothy Dalton) …among others.
18. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, I think
19. Favorite dessert? Key Lime Pie (Come to think of it, I don’t think that this made it onto my list of favorite pies! *gasp*)
20. Favorite food? Pizza, Mexican
21. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday.
22. Favorite smell? Cinnamon rolls, rain, pine, etc
23. Favorite sport? Olympics
24. What do you do to relax? Read
25. What do you do when you’re bored? Get on facebook
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully married with kids
27. Furthest place you will send this message? Dunno
28. Who will respond to this the fastest? Dunno
29. Favorite color? Green and purple
30. Favorite flower? Rose, forget-me-not, lilac
I got tagged with this. I don’t know if it was on one of my blogs or on facebook. I don’t know who tagged me or when… but here it is!
A is for age. Seventeen. Okay, not quite. But almost.
B is for burger of choice. Elk burger. Sweeet.
C is for what car you drive. Don’t drive yet. =(
D is for Dog’s name: Had to put him down because of cancer , but his name was Junior.
E is for essential item you use every day. iPod
F is for favorite tv show at the moment. Oh, what a question! Perry Mason, Mission: Impossible, Sue Thomas, Hogan’s Heroes, or Adam 12. Yeah… one of those.
G is for Favorite game. This one’s tough… Clue or Monopoly, perhaps.
H is for Hometown. Kremmling, Colorado
I is for intruments you play. Piano
J is for favorite juice. Depends on my mood, actually
K is for who you’d like to kiss. Beg pardon?
L is for last resturant you ate at. (At is a proposition. Sentences can’t end in prepositions. So that sentence is wrong. [yep!]) Chili’s. Oh, wait… Taco Bell.
M is for your favorite Muppet. Dunno
N is for number of piercings. Zip.
O is for overnight hospital stays. I was born early and spent some time in the hospital, but never that I actually remember
P is for people you were with today. My fam and hopefully the car will be available to go to prayer meeting tonight! (Cold weather makes for dead batteries…)
Q is for what you do with your quiet time. Read, write, and read… and read, too. Not too mention — oh, sorry, I already said that!
R is for biggest regret. Biggest regret that I had control over: Punching ______ and being very unfeminine through the whole situation. Biggest regret that I had no control over: My life in 2004
S is for status. Online. 😛
T is for time you woke up today. 6:35
U is for what you consider unique. CO weather
V is for vegetable you love. Mashed ‘tatoes!
W is for worst habit. Daydreaming
X is for number of x-rays you’ve had. Dunno. Just a couple at the dentist, I think.
Y is for yummy food you ate today. Haven’t eaten much. A toasted cheese sandwich will have to suffice.
Z is for zodiac sign. Who cares?
I guess I’ll back a few weeks and show you pictures from our youth group Christmas party as well as the cantata before I get into Christmas day and following.
Shoppers in Disguise and Christmas Party:
I have a post in the works, but it’s taking some time to get all of the pictures into it. In the mean time, here’s a link to some pictures I put on facebook from yesterday morning. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30307202&l=f5b5f&id=1166874469